[ddots-l] Re: waves audio track for 15 dollars

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 22:31:24 -0500

It's a good thing it was only $15 I would have been very upset if it was
more than that.
I still can't get it to work and I'm not seeing anything in the VST folder.
Suggestions anyone? .

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx