[ddots-l] Re: vista vs xp with jaws

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 14:40:54 +0100

BlankOmar wrote: Hello,

Is jaws now working well with vista, or is it still preferable to use xp with
jaws and sonar?

Phil replied: Jaws seems to be working well with Vista.  Funny thing is though,
our sighted counterparts, aren't moving to Vista.  They are staying with XP and
I will be doing the same.  If you want to flush your system performance down
the toilet then by all means, install Vista.  Also, Vista will most likely be
dumped very shortly by Microsoft.  I wonder why?  Finally, I heard that the
best thing that has happened to people selling Macs, is Vista.  Mac sellers
have gained a number of customers because of it.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
E-mail:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Is jaws now working well with vista, or is it still preferable to use xp with
jaws and sonar?

  Thanks.

  Omar Binno

  www.omarbinno.com