[ddots-l] Re: vista vs xp with jaws

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 12:15:33 +0100

BlankSean wrote: OH-yee of little faith!  Remember, there are those that are
working on a solution even as we speak.

Phil replied: true however, for that to become really viable, it will need a
video driver which, it currently doesn't have.

    Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021