[ddots-l] use pentagon as vocoder

Hi,
I read that pentagon also can used as vocoder. I read a short tutorial how to do this. But the problem is, that we have to switch a mode in the Pentagon. This button is not accessible for us. Are there some hotspotsets for pentagon which allow us to access this button?
The other steps are no problem but thi one step is one.

regards Marcello
PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type