[ddots-l] Re: upgrading to sonar 4.4

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 11:28:32 +0100

You aren't missing any features really. Some of the button clicking will be broken, if you upgrade to Sonar 4.4. E.G, in the Cakewalk Parametric EQ dialog box, if you try to access the "save button for a preset then, CT won't perform a left mouse click, when you press the CT keystroke, the enter key. Mind you, you can still use your Jaws cursor, and mouse keys to access that particular button, and other buttons in there so, it's not that much of an issue really.

I personally upgraded to Sonar 4.4 because, as Jean says, tons of bugs were fixed in the 4.3 and 4 releases. A really annoying bug, in earlier versions of Sonar 4 was, the fact that if you were recording in a project with a high track count, and high CPU load, Sonar would sometimes drop out some of the audio.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions, Music and audio production,
Mixing, Mastering: www.philmuir.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>