[ddots-l] Re: unlocking the mp3 encoder

  • From: "Mark Dew" <jmkeybd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:51:48 -0600

I perchased my mp3 decoder from Cakewalk.
If I remember right, it cost me around $20s.
I downloaded it from the Cakewalk website.
It was an exe file.
I ran the file and it installed with out any problems.

Mark
My WEBSITE
http://www.markdew.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Efren Chavez" <efrenchavez91@xxxxxxxxx>