[ddots-l] trouble with HSC

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:33:42 -0400

Hello to all you HSC pros. I'm having a big problem.

I may have attempted to uninstall it incorrectly or maybe I didn't
disconnect it from my other applications properly, I don't know for sure.

I am trying to install the latest version, but when ever I click on the
setup file, Jaws says that there is already a version of HSC installed. Then
it asks me if I want to continue installing. After I click yes, the
uninstall dialog pops up and no matter how many times I try to uninstall it,
it's still there. It's there even after I restart my computer. What am I
doing wrong?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488