[ddots-l] trouble inserting an effect in sonar 4 with laptop and CT

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:54:13 -0400

Hi.  I have the jaws keyboard layout set to desktop when I run sonar.  I'm
using Sonar 4 producer and CT.  I've read the cake talking help file on
inserting and editing effects, again, However, when I go to a bus to insert
an effect, or, when I go to the effects bin, and I try using the
applications key, the wrong menu comes up.  The menu that comes up is like
the one you get when you do alt space.

This happens in the bus pane and the track pane.

Any tips on how to deal with this?

I've tried enter, right click, left click, etc.  Nothing is bringing up the
right menu.

This is probably something very simple, but, I'm missing it for some reason.

Thanks,

Cameron.