[ddots-l] Re: tranzport problems

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 02:01:45 -0400

Hello:
You may need to recalibrate the receiver and transmitter.  Press the little
button on the receiver, the part that connects to your computer, and hold down
the top left button on the tranzport itself for a couple of seconds.  See if
that helps.  And of course, make sure the batteries are in the right way.
Gord