[ddots-l] tranzport from frontier design

  • From: "Brian Howerton" <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 17:12:24 -0400

Hello all,
Several years back when I was first getting in to sonar, I purchased the
tranzport control surface made by frontier design, however I never got it set
up.  Now, I am running a 64bit computer with vista and sonar 8.5 32-bit.  I
would like to be able to use my tranzport when recording and also scrubbing,
but I need help setting it up with the current drivers to make it work with
windows vista.  Will I still be able to use the tranzport if I am running
windows vista and how do I go about setting it up to work?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated!  Thank you,
Brian Howerton