[ddots-l] Re: tranzport [SaferSurf.com Status: eMail virus free] [AntiSpam-ID:gz.2hsInK]

  • From: "Oliver Zenz" <o-zenz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:32:34 +0200

Hi Neville,

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: neville
  To: kevjazz@xxxxxxx
  Cc: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 6:05 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] tranzport [SaferSurf.com Status: eMail virus free]
[AntiSpam-ID:gz.2hsInK]

  I'm having a little trouble installing the tranzport. When I put in the CD
the only thing jaws says is auto run. Tab doesn't do anything and the arrow
keys don't do anything either. The tranzport users guide said that I needed to
click on the option box for Sonar, but I'm not sure how to get to it since it
seems like jaws isn't talking.  I know that Kevin and Gordon both have the
tranzport any help would be greatly appreciated.
  Well, just use the Jawsmodus to access the checkboxes. thats how I managed it.
  After the installation you will need to establish a new controler within
sonar. the transport will be found in the list when you add a new device.

  ciao,

  Oliver