[ddots-l] Re: tranzport

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:42:02 -0400

It did help me a whole lot. Thank you!
----- Original Message ----- From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 8:20 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: tranzport

Hello, Rusty,

Here's a copy of what I sent to the list on August 18 for those who missed
it the first time around.  Sounds like it helped Neville.  I sure hope so.

Anyone else have any success or sob stories to report (grin)?

Bill

Hi, All,
Many customers have had difficulty trying to independently install the
drivers for the TranzPort and getting it set up to work. I have composed a
document
that has specific links to drivers which we know will work that I've put up
on www.DancingDots.com . Use the following link to download this document.
I would appreciate any constructive criticism for revising it to be of
greater use.
http://www.dancingdots.com/ct/tranzport/Installing_Configuring_and_Getting_F
amiliar_with_the_TranzPort_from_Dancing_Dots.doc
HTH,
Bill