[ddots-l] Re: tips for registering Hypersonic 2?

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 15:07:16 -0400

You need a syncrosoft dongle.
Gord
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cameron
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 1:58 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: tips for registering Hypersonic 2?

  Hi.  Okay I tried again and did some investigating with the jaws cursor.  It
seems like the activation code I entered is fine, however, when I click the
enter button, it says that there is no protection device found so it cannot
download the license.

  Does this mean I have to buy a USB license device, like an I lock or
something?  I sure freaking hope not.

  Cameron.