[ddots-l] test

  • From: "John J. Fioravanti, Jr." <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 22:30:08 -0400

Please ignore.

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:09 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Redesigned Mac Pro Coming In Autumn

Don't expect great audio performance from a general purpose machine by Dell
or whomever, intended for your average consumer.

That's what Bob and I have both run into. We both got computers covered by a
government program up here in Canada, but not specifically built for serious
digital audio work. Which is only fair, since the purpose of the government
funding is for equipment used in the home. I doubt semi-professional music
work is part of their mandate. Haha.

Chris