[ddots-l] Re: technical question

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 18:44:25 +0100

Hi,

Did you press control F12 to enable Jaws as the control surface?!

Since the buffer size as got nothing to do with editing issues, Jaws 13 could be the reason for having Cake talking editing problems.

I use Jaws 10 with very good results, Jaws 11 is very recommendedin this list, stil i have better results with Jaws 10 though!

best regards,
Rui Vilarinho

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Giannaros" <stephen.giannaros@xxxxxxxxx>