[ddots-l] Re: tascam fw1884

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:47:48 +0100

On the FW1884, you have dedicated controls for the pans, sends and EQ where as
on the other one, you have to go into different modes to use the pans, sends,
EQ etc.  Not sure how many faders the 1082 has ether.  Also, you have a lot
less options on the 1082 when it comes to inputs and outputs.  Not sure that
you have any digital IO on the 1082 ether.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021