[ddots-l] Re: superior drummer hotspot question

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 07:28:14 -0400

On the very first page, look for the text "The new HSC sets for Superior Drummer 2 and EZ Drummer are now available for purchase. We have worked with ToonTrakc on making these products accessible." It's immediately under the "latest News" level 3 heading.

In that text is a link that says "Toontrack Access". Hit ENTER. All your questions should be answered on that page!

At 11:40 PM 5/15/2012, you wrote:
Hello all,
I am going to be purchasing superior drummer and I was wondering what version are the hotspot sets accessible with that Phil created? How do I purchase the hsc sets? I can't find them anywhere on the hotspot sets site or Phil's website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
BrianPLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectsubscribe

CTS MASTERING: http://www.ctsmastering.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CTS-Mastering/139114066128698
Dropbox: Have your stuff when you need it. 2GB is free: http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt