[ddots-l] Re: superior drummer hotspot question

Okay, thanks Lenn.
Brian
On May 16, 2012, at 4:57 AM, Len Viljoen wrote:

> Hey brian. Things have been quite hectic hear so no I haven't finished them
> yet. You do have the latest version. Ez drummer is the cheaper software.
> Superior drummer is the flag ship with much more features. You should buy
> superior drummer. And then buy the superior hsc from phil.
> Kind regards
> Len viljoen
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> Behalf Of Brian Howerton
> Sent: 16 May 2012 10:54 AM
> To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ddots-l] Re: superior drummer hotspot question
> 
> Thanks Lenn.  Okay, so if I buy superior drummer 2, does that also come with
> EZ drummer?  I mean what's the difference in buying superior drummer 2 and
> EZ drummer?  I see in his hsc sets, he has superior drummer 2 and ez drummer
> sets that are sold together.  I'm a little confused as to what to buy first
> from sweet water.  Lenn, I also had another question for you.  Have you
> finished your ivory hotspot sets?  I wasn't sure if I had the final version
> of them or not.  I had lost your contact info from before and that's why I
> had lost contact with you so I wanted to see if you had finished those hsc
> sets so I could be able to tweak some things with my ivory pianos.  Thanks
> Lenn, Brian On May 16, 2012, at 3:01 AM, Len Viljoen wrote:
> 
>> Hi brian. The hotspot sets are compatible with the latest version of 
>> superior drummer. The link to the hotspot sets purchase page is 
>> http://www.accessibilitytraining.co.uk/superior.html
>> kind regards
>> len viljoen
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
>> [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Howerton
>> Sent: 16 May 2012 05:41 AM
>> To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [ddots-l] superior drummer hotspot question
>> 
>> Hello all,
>> I am going to be purchasing superior drummer and I was wondering what 
>> version are the hotspot sets accessible with that Phil created?  How 
>> do I purchase the hsc sets?  I can't find them anywhere on the hotspot 
>> sets site or Phil's website.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  
>> Thanks, BrianPLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
>> To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe
>> If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> and in the Subject line type
>> unsubscribe
>> For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the 
>> immediately following link:
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectzq or send a message, to 
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and in the Subject line type faq
>> 
>> PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
>> To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
>> If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> and in the Subject line type
>> unsubscribe
>> For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the 
>> immediately following link:
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or send a message, to 
>> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and in the Subject line type faq
>> 
> 
> PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
> To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe
> If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and in the Subject line type
> unsubscribe
> For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the immediately
> following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectzq or send a message, to
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and in the Subject line type faq
> 
> PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
> To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
> If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and in the Subject line type
> unsubscribe
> For other list commands such as vacation mode, 
> click on the immediately following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
> send a message, to 
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and in the Subject line type
> faq
> 

PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type
unsubscribe
For other list commands such as vacation mode,
click on the immediately following link:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq or
send a message, to
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type
faq

Other related posts: