[ddots-l] Re: superior drummer hotspot question

  • From: Brian Howerton <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 04:53:55 -0400

Thanks Lenn.  Okay, so if I buy superior drummer 2, does that also come with EZ
drummer?  I mean what's the difference in buying superior drummer 2 and EZ
drummer?  I see in his hsc sets, he has superior drummer 2 and ez drummer sets
that are sold together.  I'm a little confused as to what to buy first from
sweet water.  Lenn, I also had another question for you.  Have you finished
your ivory hotspot sets?  I wasn't sure if I had the final version of them or
not.  I had lost your contact info from before and that's why I had lost
contact with you so I wanted to see if you had finished those hsc sets so I
could be able to tweak some things with my ivory pianos.  Thanks Lenn,
Brian