[ddots-l] Re: superior drummer 2.2.3

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 11:17:01 -0500

Phil i think i am starting to get this. if you send those will i no longer have to re-asign the mic outputs? i sort of figured it out but one or two aren't quite right. its not your average template, and sometimes i am getting reverb on the toms and snair. i am glad i found this and i thought it was time to switch from avatar to something else.

so far all my arrangments have used the avatar kit wich i love.

so the question is,

will the sd20 file make or force all the kits to act as the avatar library does?
Peace Jack.
At 06:13 AM 12/14/2010, you wrote:
Also, I have read that for some reason, the updated manual doesn't come down in the update. Finally, if anyone who has purchassed the HSC sets from me and would like the SL-Allaire, SL-HitFactory or The Metal Foundry packs mapped for use as multiple output then, I will be happy to send along a free.s20 file that has remapped all of the microphones to multiple output.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794