[ddots-l] Re: subscribing to midi-mag

  • From: Aaron Cannon <cannona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 10:21:27 -0500

I know you've gotten a few different messages this morning on how to subscribe, but none of them contain correct subscription instructions. Here is the exact steps you need to take to get on the midi-mag list:

1. Send a new blank message to LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Leave the subject blank.

3. In the body of the message, copy and paste the following exactly:
subscribe midi-mag Jerry Neufeld

4. Hit send.

Have fun.

At 06:30 AM 7/8/2005, you wrote:
Can anyone on this list tell me precisely how to sign onto the midi-mag list?

Thanks much.

Jerry

E-mail: cannona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: cannona