[ddots-l] Re: strange problem using num keys to change values in sonar

  • From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:29:15 -0800

Rui,

HE is pressing the insert key, since NumPad 0 is the insert key. But if
you're suggesting he try the insert key in the extended section, that might
work as an alternative.

But since the decreasers are working and not the increasers, there is either
a problem with the keyboard itself, or something weird in the MAC BootCamp
interface.

Dave Carlson