[ddots-l] Re: stereo sounding mono

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:36:38 -0000

MessageI don't think so but, there could be a button somewhere on the mixer
that's not in the correct state E.G, flicked over to mono.  You would have to
ether call the people you purchassed the bord off or, dig into the manual for
that.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production