  From: Omar Binno
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 1:41 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] stereo sounding mono

  Hello,

  I'm recording instrument tracks in Sonar with the input of the track being
stereo. I'm using the edirol fa66 as my soundcard. I know all my connections
are correct, and all my settings in sonar for playback and recording are set to
the edirol. For some reason though, the tracks still sound mono, (with the
instruments sounding in the middle rather than surrounding.) I hear this
through mixing headphones. Any suggestions?

  Thanks.

  Omar Binno

  www.omarbinno.com