[ddots-l] Re: splitting a vocal track

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:30:46 -0500

I've doen this before, first. select your clip, meaning, use Sonar's advanced nudg mode to do this.

Go in to
Clips mode and select the clip, then go in to nudg mode, and after setting from and through on that part youw ant to split, press down arrow or up to move the selection to the prier or track above.
On 10/19/2011 9:27 PM, Brian Howerton wrote:
    Hello folks,
What is the best way to split a vocal track and put part of the lead vocal on another track that goes in to another key so that I can apply pitch correction to the main vocal and then the splitted vocal that is in the new key? Thanks,
Brian

--
Dominique website: http://www.muztechcommunity.com Support Helpdesk URL: http://www.muztechcommunity.com/tickets