[ddots-l] Re: space between tracks on a CD

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 15:25:01 -0700

In Nero (at least my version) there is a checkbox to remove the gap between
all tracks.

So in your case Neville, if you select the two tracks that you want "glued"
by themselves, there is a properties button that appears, and in that dialog
you can set the gap between those two tracks to 0, in addition to applying
new track names, and other effects such as fade in/out, equalizer, stereo
widening, etc. But again the Nero interface requires that at least one track
be selected to allow the properties button to be active.

Dave