[ddots-l] Re: sound blaster audigy

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:25:20 -0400

Eleoquence will do no better with the audigy than it does with the built-in
card.  As a matter of fact, their were some issues with popping and clicking
with eloquence with the audigy, and a while back my sysem used to crash once
in a while when using jaws with the audigy.  I had to resort to sapi speech
to remedy the problem.
Gord