[ddots-l] Re: sound blaster audigy

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:22:56 -0400

I'm pretty sure that windows will find those sound max cards just as easily.
The cards that are built on to the mother boards will most likely take less
system resources because they can be addressed at a lower level than an
add-on card.  Some of the built-in cards even have surround sound support
these days so they can be used for playing DVD's etc.
Gord