[ddots-l] Re: sonar5 and CT5, many problems

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:08:39 -0400

Hi, All,

We are doing our best to help J-P via telephone and off-list correspondence.
Meantime, I want to emphasize that the current release of CakeTalking is
only for those who use the English version of Windows.  We are working on a
maintenance release of CakeTalking that addresses some of the installation
problems which people who use non-English versions of English usually
experience.

Regards,
Bill

  _____