[ddots-l] Re: sonar error

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 13:42:13 -0400

Okay, I'm going to scream over here.  I uninstalled sonar completely, and
then went and manually deleted everything related, except for my sessions
and their respective audio of course.  I made sure everything was gone and
then I deleted the free plug ins I had on my machine as I wasn't using them
much anyways.  Then I ran reg scrub and got rid of all the 190 problems it
brought up.  Then I restarted the machine and reinstalled sonar four.  As
soon as I opened sonar, I got the exact same error message:

Sonarpdr.exe has encountered an error and needs to close.

And when I try to send an error report, it freezes at ninety nine percent.

*pounds fist on desk.*  The manual and forums I've checked so far mention
sonarpdr.exe errors, but, not in this context.

Any other suggestions from anybody out there?

I never had this issue with sonar 2xl or with sonar 4 producer until now.
I'm getting a new desktop with sonar five producer but it's not going to be
here for another four weeks at least and I've got work to do.

Thanks,

Cameron.