[ddots-l] Re: sonar and sound forge power books

Hmm, couldn't you get hold of a print copy and scan it in?



Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
E-mail:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
URL:
www.accessibilitytraining.co.uk/ <http://www.accessibilitytraining.co.uk/>


-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of jim mcauslan
Sent: 16 December 2009 00:48
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: sonar and sound forge power books


Hi Phil,

I've explored that avenue.  I wrote him an e-mail explaining what I was
looking for but he was unsure about accessible versions of his stuff.  He
said that maybe there's an Amazon Kindle version, but he wasn't sure.
I'm waiting for a reply both from Cengage learning UK and the US company.
Seems a very complicated method of getting hold of a book that I'm willing
to pay for.
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx
minds are like parachutes
work best when open
----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:18 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: sonar and sound forge power books


> Jim, you could try writing to Scot directly.  He's a pretty helpful chap
> and
> may be able to assist you with this.
>
>
>
> Regards, Phil Muir
> Accessibility Training
> Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
> UK+44-1747-821-794
> Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
> E-mail:
> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> URL:
> www.accessibilitytraining.co.uk/ <http://www.accessibilitytraining.co.uk/>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of jim mcauslan
> Sent: 15 December 2009 23:46
> To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ddots-l] sonar and sound forge power books
>
>
> Hi List,
>
> I've been trying to buy pdf versions of Sonar 8 power and sound forge 8
> power books by Scott R Garrigus but I'm experiencing some difficulties.
> I'm prepared to pay what the going rate is but I've tried to purchase them
> from an American outfit called Cengage Learning but they don't think I'm
> disabled and they've turned me down.
> I did explain on my permissions form that I am totally blind and explained
> my reasons for attempting to purchase these publications.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
> jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx
> minds are like parachutes
> work best when open
>
> PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
> To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
> If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and in the Subject line type
> unsubscribe
> For other list commands such as vacation mode,
> click on the immediately following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
> send a message, to
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and in the Subject line type
> faq
>
> PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
> To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
> If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and in the Subject line type
> unsubscribe
> For other list commands such as vacation mode,
> click on the immediately following link:
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
> send a message, to
> ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> and in the Subject line type
> faq
>

PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type
unsubscribe
For other list commands such as vacation mode,
click on the immediately following link:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
send a message, to
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type
faq

PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe
If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type
unsubscribe
For other list commands such as vacation mode, 
click on the immediately following link:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
send a message, to 
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type
faq

Other related posts: