[ddots-l] Re: sonar 8.5 with caketalking 8.5 jaws11 and win7 32bit

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:40:40 +0100

Can be done.  You would need to partition up one of the drives then, install
the OS and applications that are not currently on that drive.  You would
then have a boot menu where you choose which OS you want to use.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794