[ddots-l] Re: soft synth

  • From: "Jim Jackson" <cs2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:09:23 -0500

Okay, from there you press enter again, mind that their are some options in the
first dialog box and if you read the tutorials you'll find out what's there.
Now, press F6, and then press control plus Y and then you will be directed to
press F4 if that option is available with the soft synth you're using.  hth
          From: Jim Jackson <cs2007@xxxxxxxxx>
          To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

          Frank, what steps are you taking to insert your soft synths?