[ddots-l] Re: so heres my question direct and again

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 08:31:59 -0500

you'll definatly need to install 8.0, and then install I believe the 8.3, from what I red. I believe the page states that you can download 8.3 from 8.0, or 8.1, or 8.2. However you definatly need to install the origional 8.0 which shipped on your CD. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Drachenkind" <drachenkind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>