[ddots-l] Re: snapshot

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 20:27:51 +0100

MessageHi Kevin,

Still don't understand how you select a particular area in the bus pain.

I'm only using the snapshots for the level so it wouldn't do any harm to select
the area on the specific bus and cut, hopefully not quite screwed yet.

I'm arranging a intro for an Abba tribute, not so much one hit after another,
more one hit on top of another, bit like an Abba instrumental mash up ha ha.
I'm not very good with computers but will ask Darren Hartland if He'll put it
up on a link for me
It's quite an interesting arrangement, the music that is, not me and Darren ha
ha.

Steve W