[ddots-l] shameless promotion time...

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 22:26:37 -0400

Folks.

The original band I am in, Days Before Tomorrow, the melodic prog rock band,
is playing a show on October 14 at a club that streams its shows on the net.
If you want to check us out, we go on at 10:00 PM or so. If you can get
QuickTime player, when you are ready to listen, point your browser to

http://www.media.qualitytech.com/arlene-test.html

I hope some of you tune in. Should prove to be a great show.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

Find me on facebook as Damon fibraio or twitter as dfibraio

personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

Band web sites: Days Before Tomorrow, http://www.daysbeforetomorrow.com

THD, http://www.thdband.com