[ddots-l] Re: sfz files

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:53:55 -0400

Oh that is a very involved process.  You need to insert giga as a rewire
device.  It has been a very long time since I've done this and I don't even
have giga on my system any more.  It seemed to make everything else unstable.
You need to define how many rewire outputs you want in giga, then you need to
set up each channel slot in giga to be routed to a specific output.  Then you
need to load each channel with the sample you want.  THere are keystrokes to
select the channel you will load, you turn num lock on and press the
appropriate numbers on the keypad and press enter.
GOrd