[ddots-l] Re: sfz files

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 01:14:33 -0400

Hello:
Yes, for some reason the giga piano does not work well.  I don't know if the
size of the samples is the issue, or the complexity of the mapping.  I wonder
if there is anything on the cakewalk forums about this.  What are you using to
convert your samples to sfz?  I use extreme sample converter, though I think
awave also will work.
Gord