[ddots-l] Re: selecting/key malfunctions/saving projects

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:49:47 -0800

Bryan,
        Yes, you are correct with respect to .CWB files.  You will lose
all your audio data if you don't save your projects as .CWB files.  You
should probably save each file on its own CDR.
        Which version of Sonar are you running.  I think the version you
have is incapable of running projects of fifty or more tracks with CT.
That would explain your track problem with large projects. AS for the
inability to select multiple tracks between from and through, Gord might
be of more help.