[ddots-l] Re: scrubbing audio

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 21:34:57 -0500

Hi,

See http://www.dancingdots.com/ctfaq.htm

Press the letter H until you hear:
. Q: Is it possible to run JFW through my soundcard on my computer while
running my music through my external sound card?

Listen to that answer and make sure that you have set up your system that
way.  It may be that JAWS is competing for your high-end soundcard.  You do
have 2 soundcards, right?

Also, set up to load JAWS with a hotkey like ALT+CONTROL+J.  Then, while
SONAR is running, press INSERT+F4 to unload JAWS.  Then ALT+CONTROL+J to
restart it.  Anything improve?

Bill

  _____