[ddots-l] Re: same error message configuring Sonar and CT5

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:12:40 -0400

At 11:30 AM 7/14/2006, you wrote:

Chris, what version of JAWS, Windows and SONAR are you running?

Windows XP Home -SP2, JFW 7 (although I'm about to try 6.2 and 7.1). Sonar 5.01 as came on the DVD. I'm going to double-check all the Windows settings, but they should be ok since I'm also running Sibelius Speaking, and was running CT4.

Chris