[ddots-l] Re: run time error!

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:01:56 -0500

More details please?
Computer type/specs, operating system, how long this has been happening for,
what are you normally doing when it happens, does it happen randomly, what
plug-ins do you have loaded or installed etc.

This would give a better idea of what you're dealing with. Runtime error is
a generic way to say an application encountered an error while it was
running. That error could have been caused by a plug-in, corrupt files in
the software or OS, bad ram, failing hard drive (though not likely), so many
things.

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____