[ddots-l] Re: roling piano cords

  • From: "Sarah" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:52:49 -0700

I'll look at that fter I broadcast. Can I incert a grace note  after I made the
cords? I don't think I can and if i can't I'm going to have to do this piece
all over again! My sighted friend said there was a  way to do it with a brace
or something. by the way, but I'm not sure what she ment.

SA&G
: If I understood your question correctly I would notate that cord with
: grais notes considering that you  want to lend on the beat.
: There is a section about that in the sibelius speaking tutorial that
: I found very helpful.
: Caglar
: