[ddots-l] Re: question about omnisphere

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:54:42 -0400

if there is a later one i would go there until we get the goahead from Steve. they break things sometimes <smile>

At 10:25 AM 8/21/2012, you wrote:
Hello I'm trying to find out what is the latest version of Omnisphere. The
last update I got was 1.5.6 is that the latest one?

If its not then which is it and how can I get it?

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488