[ddots-l] Re: question about midi controller

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 20:59:48 -0500

Hey man I was just going to shoot you an email to say hello. Friday it came
to my mind that I had not seen you on the list for quite some time and I was
wondering if everything was okay with you.

For no apparent reason my midi controller stopped triggering my soft synths.
My hardware seems to be just the way I have always left it. All my Sonar
configurations are exactly the same and everything was working fine. I
bought new midi cables today to see if that was the problem, but it wasn't.
Now I'm wondering if I may have pushed a button on the FW1884 accidentally
that may have caused this problem? What do you think?

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding gard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus.

God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx