[ddots-l] Re: question about midi controler

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 02:56:21 +0200

Hello roger! this is Jorgen Hansson from Sweden!
I must say that I have one M-audio midi interface which is very good to use
when you're out for gigs or stuff like that. this is only a USB midi interface
and it comes with a CD and it has only one midi in and one midi out.
I must also say that I've heard alot's of your music on the ACB Radio Cafe and
I really like it.
can you tell me what kind of instruments you have when you're doin g your
recordings it is very good.
Greetings Jorgen!