[ddots-l] Re: question about microphones

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 14:34:06 -0500

Yes i have the rode bk and i am set for a long long time.
At 01:17 PM 1/23/2010, you wrote:
I use a rode studio microphone. I'm not at the studio so I can't give the exact model. It cost me around $500, and i absolutely love it. It's very warm, and a lot of users on the net have also compared its quality to that of a neuman

Omar Binno

Website: <http://www.omarbinno.com>www.omarbinno.com
AIM: LOD1116
Skype: obinno1