  From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Dave Hillebrandt
  Sent: 23 January 2010 23:29
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: question about microphones

  I have the C1 which has gotten very favorable comparisons to the u87 but
haven't had a chance to experiment enough with it yet. Just picked up this
Nt2A and been playing around a lot with that one because has so many
different settings, padding and three paterns to choose from as well. The c1
appears to be built well though and if first tries mean anything, it sounds
very warm and am very impressed. The price was extremely reasonable but if
not mistaken is another Chinese mic. still think will work well.