[ddots-l] Re: question about microphones

  • From: "Dave Hillebrandt" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:25:59 -0500

Hi Len, Quite often its a matter of taste and who is doing the singing, but
would say the first question has to be how much money do you have to spend.
Have nothing but good things about the Rode NT1A which can be gotten for $229
which would say is very reasonable for a good quality mic. I just purchased an
NT2A which I really like so far but costs a bit more. Have always liked the AKG
414 for a little more money. Dave