[ddots-l] Re: question about microphones

  • From: "Andrew English \(paper music\)" <data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 14:13:07 -0700

Shur SM57 for vocals, SM58 for acoustic mic'ing (including drums and especially
guitar and piano).

These are the best mics I've found for balanced acoustic response, reliability
and durability--for the price! They're not expensive. But they're not cheap
quality! They're Shurs!

Yours truly,
Andy English
www.papermusic.org
Music Transcription and Consultation Services